Gifts From My Girl: 2026 Edition


It had been a great two days, just relaxing with my girl, going places, and enjoying some really good food. I also got some great gifts from friends and family. But it wasn't done yet. To wrap everything up, my girl gave me a whole bunch of amazing gifts!


Of course, the dog needed to have his own gifts to be content, so we gave him a few to open and play with.


As for me, I got (in no particular order), some tasty smelling Fallout themed Rocky Road coffee, which came with an awesome Vault-Tec mug.


She also got me a really cool Nuka-Cola mini fridge. It says it holds twelve cans, but honestly, this is going to be a decoration piece for my Fallout collectibles. I'll have to do an updated photo of that tomorrow when I get done rearranging things.


There were four music themed movies, which were on my want list. I've only seen The Beatles Yellow Submarine, so I'm looking forward to checking out Pink Floyd's The Wall, The Who's Tommy, and Rock 'N' Roll High School featuring The Ramones.


When we were at Target the other day, we saw that wave two of the Super Mario Galaxy Movie figures had come out. I initially wasn't going to buy these, since I haven't even opened wave one yet, but she insisted we get them, saying we won't see them again, and said she'd put them away for my birthday. She's not wrong, we probably won't see them again.


An item I'd wanted for quite some time but missed out on was a Nuka-Cola replica of Quantum from Jones Soda. I missed the initial pre-orders, but it turns out she didn't. Well played!


Another item I've wanted for a very long time is Joel Whitburn's Billboard Hot 100 Charts Of The Eighties. This book went out of print long before I learned about it, and copies have been scarce ever since. This is going to get a lot of use from me.


I like me some coffee, and now I'm all stocked up for a while with six boxes of Twix flavor from Donut Shop. These won't go to waste.


Lastly, I'd been telling her for a while that I was on the hunt for a wooden record crate to stick my non-wall albums in. I never found one in the wild, but low and behold, she did. Well, on the internet wild. While I worked on this post, she put it all together for me...


...After the dog helped open it, of course.


And with that, my birthday is officially wrapped up. I'm looking forward to playing with my new stuff, and watching some great movies in the very near and distant future.

Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.

No comments:

Post a Comment