Contest IV Winner

 

Happy New year to all of you. Let's start this off by announcing the winner of last month's contest, who just so happens to be, G.I. Jigsaw. G.I., you have seventy-two hours as of this post going live to claim your prize via the comment section. Congratulations!

Due to the limited entries for December's contest, there were only three entries, I have decided that I will not continue with these for now. Downer. January's prize was going to be a beast!


An autographed 3-Pack Spawn Trilogy set from the highly successful Todd McFarlane Kickstarter campaign. Perhaps later down the road I'll fire up a contest, but for now, all plans on hiatus. For those of you who participated in the prior contests, thanks for joining in and playing along.

As always, regularly scheduled posts continue next week. I hope you'll stop by for your weekly dose of vintage toys and classic 80's album reviews...and a few other surprises as they pop up!

Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.

1 comment: