2021 Starts Out Okay...Let's See If It Stays That Way

 

I got an unexpected e-mail this holiday. A shipping notification from Target for G.I. Joe Classified Firefly, and a notice that Viper would ship between January 4th and 15th. Supposedly, Firefly will be delivered Monday.

Additionally, some Targets are reporting that the figures are in stock at various locations. Now, with that, tread lightly. The store near me said Firefly was in stock. But of course when I got there, not so much. Oh well, what can you do? I knew as I was driving there that it would inevitably be a waste of time.

Naturally, they're all over ebay at this point. Prices are of course ridiculous, with Firefly going for $60.00, and Viper for $150.00. Really? $150.00? So many expletives come to mind...

Here's hoping wave two of Cobra Island is easier for collector's to get their hands on. We'll see.

Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year. It's going to be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's already started on a good foot with this announcement and out trip today.

      Delete
  2. I hope your figures arrive soon! I didn't get through on the preorders so I don't know what my chances are of finding these. Hopefully they're easier to find than the last Target series. And, yes, the prices on these are ridiculous. Beyond just a markup. They're crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's stupid how much they're going for, but I suppose the majority of that blame is on the people paying it. They're the ones who are encouraging this behavior.

      Delete