Retro Spins: Exposé - Exposure



I was excited to hear today's Retro Spin from Exposé. Having a fondness 's for many of their hits, I was eager to hear what else the trio of ladies had done over the course of their career.

As the album fired up, I was taken away with one of, if not my all time, favorite hits from the group, Come Go With Me. This was followed by Let Me Be The One, another chart topper from the girls. They actually had four in total from the album, the prior two, which topped at numbers five and seven, respectively.

This was followed by a song I'd never heard before, but wish I had. Exposed To Love was a great tune, and one I quickly added to my shuffle list. The groups only number one hit followed this song. I'm of course talking about, Seasons Change. Timeline wise, it's actually the last from the album to chart.

In between Seasons Change and Point Of No Return was another track I'd never heard before, Extra Extra. It was good, but not one that I ultimately added to my shuffle. Point Of No Return on the other hand, may have only reached number five on the charts, but it's my second favorite from Exposé.

I'd never heard any of the four remaining songs on the album, Love Is Our Destiny, I Know You Know, You're The One I Need and December. Sadly, none of these songs really stood out as good. They were kind of just background noise. It was a little disappointing in light of the first half of the album.

Overall, I didn't hate this album. In fact, I somewhat enjoyed it. At least five of the ten tracks. In fact, I actually went looking for what else was from the group, and was surprised to see they had actually only released three albums. I went ahead and picked up their 1992 album to finish my collection.

Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.

Disclaimer: They Toy Box does not endorse or contribute to piracy. Retro Spins posts are intended for educational and entertainment purposes only. None of the music discussed here is available for sale, downloading or distribution.

No comments:

Post a Comment