May the 4th Be Cliché!


While walking through my local comic shop enjoying Free Comic Book Day, I saw out of the corner of my eye this really rad poster.


The owner of the shop was standing right next to it, so I asked, "Hey, is that for sale?" He said, "It can be." He then told me a story about how someone gave it to him, and he thought it would look cool on display, but then followed that up with, "But make me an offer." After we both conceded that neither of us really knew much about it, he said, "Give me a five dollar bill, and it's yours." Well, I wasn't going to pass that up.

It was hours later, in fact, just before posting this, that it dawned on me what day of the month it was. So, I jumped out of bed, snapped the above photo, and well, here we are.

The poster, which is massive in size, is still sealed in its original shrink wrap, less the top left of the plastic, which is torn open. However, it's still on its original cardboard backer board, and in pristine condition. I guess my next step is to shop for a frame.

Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.

1 comment: