Retro Spins: Tony! Toni! Toné! - The Revival



Feels Good was the only song I knew from this CD, and for me, that alone was worth the dollar I paid for it. This low price point turned out to be a very good thing because the rest of the album didn't do it for me at all.

By track four, I found myself saying, "Ugh, this is only track four?" By track seven, I started skipping songs. By track ten, I gave up.

Tony! Toni! Toné!'s The Revival was not for me. However, considering I got the full album for less than the price of a single, I'm not going to hate on it. On the other hand, I'm not going to focus on it anymore beyond this either.

Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.

Disclaimer: They Toy Box does not endorse or contribute to piracy. Retro Spins posts are intended for educational and entertainment purposes only. None of the music discussed here is available for sale, downloading or distribution.

No comments:

Post a Comment