G.I. Jigsaw's Spider-Man Peg People Wave 2!

 

George of G.I. Jigsaw delivered an awesome surprise on February 8, 2024. He stopped by with his all new wave two of Spider-Man Peg People.

For those of you who recall, he dropped wave one on me for Christmas last year. What I didn't update on was that he came back a little while ago and gave me a Venom figure to go with that wave.

His wave two features a slew of great Peter Parker backup characters, as well as a couple more iconic villains. Can you identify them all? Don't scroll down lower if you want to take a moment and guess.


Carnage, Aunt May, J. Jonah Jameson, Mary Jane Watson, and Lizard!


They incorporated lovely into the shelf, with plenty of room for more (hint hint). George actually told me when he first game me the first set that I could hit him up for future "figures". I in turn responded with a list of seventy-five.

Can you imagine having all of those in one giant set? I know I can! I look forward to whatever else George wants to make to add to the "line". These are freakin' awesome! This could become the Spider-Man toy line I always wanted, but never got from any toy company.

Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you like them. 75 figures? Challenge....accepted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'd be sweet if you did em all this weekend.

      Delete
    2. Flying to Utah to visit my parents. Might be tough.

      Delete