I Guess Major Bludd Is Coming - G.I. Joe Classified


George over at G.I. Jigsaw pointed me towards this one. Looks like a seller on ebay has the upcoming Major Bludd figure in hand from G.I. Joe Classified, and it will apparently be a Target exclusive.

As of this writing, the listing has four days left, and you can get your bid in now. It's currently sitting at the low low price of $10,300.00 with fifty-two bids. Major Bludd? More like Major Rip-Off.

Must be nice to have rich people problems. As for me, I'll wait until it gets released in stores.

***UPDATE***

After several bid retractions, the figure has dropped down to $500.00. Still pricey, but far from a house down payment.

Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.

6 comments:

  1. How crazy! Ridiculous. Glad cooler heads prevailed unless they were just messing with the seller.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could have been the seller driving up the price with "alternate" accounts.

      Delete
  2. I figures those bids were just people messing around. Hopefully this guy will be available in better numbers than the previous releases through Target.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I wouldn't go so far as to think that. No reason for Hasbo to stop screwing around now.

      Delete
  3. At this point I'd settle for a cardboard cutout if the figure like Kenner did with the first run of Star Wars figures. Jokes aside, this might just be the best looking Classified figure of them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I really dig this design - If it's legit.

      Delete