Order Of Battle: Giant-Size Spider-Man Comic Books 1 - 6

 

Due to the increasing size of my comic book collection, I have found it necessary to not only break them up by title, but for some of the larger series, by groups. This will be an ongoing post of my Marvel published Giant Size Spider-Man comic books issues 1 through 6, as I obtain them. All photos are actual scans.

Giant-Size Spider-Man (and Dracula) 1

Giant Size Spider-Man (and Master of Kung-Fu) 2

Giant-Size Spider-Man (and Doc Savage) 3

Giant-Size Spider-Man (and The Punisher) 4

Giant-Size Spider-Man (and The Man-Thing) 5

Giant-Size Spider-Man (Guest Starring The Human Torch) 6

For more Order of Battle posts related to my comic book collection, which includes additional Spider-Man related titles, click "HERE".


Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.

No comments:

Post a Comment