A Trip To Lost In Time Toys...



...Was nothing short of wasted time and a drained gas tank.

This is why it is imperative if you are a company, and you close or go out of business that you remove your content from the web. I wasted three hours on the road for nothing.

Fortunately the mailman brought tidings of gifts with him. Check out what arrived!


 I was able to pick up Kenner's ED-260 from the Robocop: Ultra Force line new in the box for incredibly cheap due to the water damages. Despite some mold and mildew within, the "figure", which was packaged in sealed plastic bags, was in great shape.




I'm going to have to get some rubber cement for the stickers in order to adhere them properly. Unfortunately, the water damage got them pretty good (or bad I suppose). Only parts of them were "sticky" enough to attach.




 Still, I've been looking for this guy for a while now, and I'm really happy to have found him.



Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.