Title: The Amazing Spider-Man
Issue Number: 50
Release Date: July 1967
- Peter Parker decides he's had enough of being Spider-Man and throws his costume in the trash
- A kid brings Spider-Man's costume to J. Jonah Jameson, who publishes the question in his paper, "Is Spider-Man Thru?"
- First appearance of the Kingpin
- Flashback of Uncle Ben and abridged retelling of Spider-Man's origin
- Peter Parker determines he can never turn his back on being Spider-Man because he has a responsibility to help other
- Kingpin's cane is actually a disintegration ray blaster
- Peter Parker retrieves his costume back from J. Jonah Jameson and let's him know he's back in action
- Aunt May is sick again for the hundredth time...Just die you old bat!
- Peter Parker wears a sweater that looks like it's made of someone's hairy chest and back
Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.