Just Doodling: Spider-Man's Rogue Gallery


My ability to post content may have been hindered for a bit. A couple days after Christmas, my external hard drive, which housed all of my Toy Box and Retro Spins stuff died. Man, I lost so much personal stuff. Fortunately, this series of pictures were sent via text a while back to my pops, so I had them preserved to download and post today.

This one took me a ton of time. Spidey and the background colors were two separate elements.

But, the true work like in the intricacies of the rogues gallery behind him. That webbing in between all of the circles took quite some time too. Overall, it was worth it for the end result.


 The end result is one that I would love to frame, and stick on my wall.

Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.

4 comments:

  1. Damn! That's pretty insane, man. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. This one pleases me so much that I actually framed it and put it on the wall.

      Delete