A Barbecue Kind Of Box

 

Nothing says fun like a box on your doorstep.


This one came to me from blogger Action Figure Barbecue, who took the time out of a span of his own busy days to track down something fun for me.


Ooh! So fun!


Jerry was kind enough to go on the hunt for fourteen of the sixteen series one and two Eternia Minis. I'm so excited to have these. Unfortunately, this is as far as I'm going to get to them at this point in time. These will be headed under the tree for me to open on Christmas day. Fortunately, that's right around the corner.

Thanks again, Jerry! 

Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.

2 comments:

  1. These are AWESOME! I had a few sent my way and I love them. Still looking for a Snake Mountain though. Don't care who's inside, actually all I want is the mountain container for my Skeletor. Any idea where he picked these up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not really sure where he found them, but hopefully he'll swing by the comment section and can chime in.

      I am missing the gold armor Skeletor and series one Skeletor, but I went ahead and grabbed them off of ebay.

      Delete