Playing With Logos...Again



This all kind of started when I stumbled across Jerry's return posts for his Barbecue Bonfire. Jerry posted THIS fun little banner for his post, which got my creative noggin going, and in turn I churned out...


Jerry has always been kind enough to have my artwork rotating throughout his blog, and I'm hoping this one makes the cut.

This took me back to a post from 2015, where I got a little creative with other blogger's logos. Compounded with the above one turning out so awesome (if I do say so myself), I found myself twiddling around with other blogger's logos.

In looking through some of the folks blogs I frequent, I do have to say this for Weird Fantastic Toy Adventures and 20 Years Before 2000, you guys really have awesome logos! Not that the rest of you don't.

Well, before I dig a hole for myself, let me just jump into this.

2 Minute Toy Break gets a throwback to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

Paying homage to the game that re-lit the spark of video games back in June of 1983, the Super Mario Bros. logo was the perfect fit for Adventures in Video Games!

Transformers and Mr. Smith are like bread and butter. They're just meant to be. So it only made sense to combine them. The bubble...Well, that's because it used to be Mr. Smith's Plastic Bubble.

Spyda-Man encouraged me to try to come up with something for 20 Years Before 2000...So....This is what I've got.Time circuits are on for 1980!

Playing with people's logos was a lot of fun. I do have to mention I mean no offense to anyone who see's their site here, and is like, "What the heck!?!" Of course, if you feel the other way, and actually like what I did, you're welcome to use it.

For those of you who may have missed it, there's a contest here at The Toy Box. Scroll down to see it, or click "HERE".

Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks again! I'm definitely going to be using this for the next installment of Barbecue's Bonfire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are pretty sweet looking! I wouldn't mind if you took a stab at the 20 Years Before 2000 header.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me think of something. You set the bar pretty high.

      Delete
  3. I remember you doing some for GI Jigsaw a few years back. Appreciate the creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,what's not to like about my header?Its yellow ,and then there's the yellow lettering,oh and It's yellow ,too!Furthermore,It reads "2 Minute Toy Break" ...In yellow ;)Actually the one you did looks pretty damn cool.I may use It sometime down the line.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't forget the yellow. LoL

      Yeah man, you can totally use it.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the kind words... I have worked on that logo for years... It is constantly evolving.

    ReplyDelete