Looking For Muckman?



Are you looking for Muckman from the Nickelodeon Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles line? Head to your local Ross and / or Ollies. It appears these two stores are getting all the leftover stock which never made its way from Playmate's distribution centers to retail stores and TMNT collectors are lucking out left and right on finally adding this figure to their collection.

In a recent trip to Ollies my girlfriend found not only Muckman, but also the 80's Beebop, Rocksteady and Leo along with Usagi Yojimbo and a handful of Monster Hunters. That's a heck of a find! At $5.99 she happily grabbed the one figure I was missing (80's Rocksteady) and even brought home the lone Muckman - Who is mint in the package at that.

Too bad I already had one opened for my collection otherwise I would have been grinning ear to ear to finally obtain this elusive figure...

...Which reminds me - I still have to set all of these guys up in my toy room. 


Click "HERE" to go back to the home page. For more posts related to this one, please click the labels below.

2 comments:

  1. thats very good to know! Im going to have to go looking myself.

    ReplyDelete