Calling All Sculpters and Custom Action Figure Makers



I'm looking for one or two people who would be interested in undertaking a joint venture Kickstarter program with me. Without throwing all the details out here, I have a project in development for a non articulated mini figure line, and am looking for one or two folks who can produce professional quality sculpting and painting for prototypes that could be (somewhat) mass produced for the orders received. Additionally, I need someone who can produce molds based on the finished prototypes.

Much like any Kickstarter project, there are no guarantees of funding which means at this time this is non a paying gig. However, those involved with the project would potentially have the option of being brought on in a "partner" capacity for future projects. Should the project be funded, you would then be compensated at an agreed upon percentage of the backing for your work.

If you are interested in "applying", please leave a comment here with your e-mail address. Your e-mail address will not be published or distributed. It will only be used for the purposes of me getting in contact with you.

So that I am up front with anyone interested, you would be required to sign a non disclosure form before discussing any of the details of the project. Sorry, I don't want anyone running off with my idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment